What do you want to eat in a Japanese restaurant? Ramen and sushi are the most popular and favorite food from Japan. You may also know about this two Japanese food. Aren’t you curious how to make one of them? You can try to make sushi. Actually, it is not too difficult to make sushi. Most of you may prefer sushi roll which contains seaweed. For the best recommendation, you can prepare seaweed from Indonesia seaweed suppliers and sushi rice to get Japanese taste for sushi that you made. So, how are steps to be done for making sushi?
Ingredients Of Sushi Roll
To make a sushi roll, you have to prepare some ingredients like:
- 1 ½ cup of sushi rice (for 4 rolls)
- 1/3 cup of rice vinegar
- 2 cups of water
- Sugar and Salt
- Nori Seaweed. You can try to find it from Indonesia seaweed suppliers
Steps To Make Sushi Roll
Actually, the steps to make a sushi roll is not too difficult. After preparing all ingredients, you can start to follow the instruction on how to make sushi roll below:
- Cook the rice well. It is the most important part of sushi, so you have to make sure that you rinse and cook it well.
- While waiting for cooking and cooling down the rice, you can start to fry the eggs. After that, slice the vegetables well.
- Mix the rice with vinegar, salt, and sugar. Stir it well.
- If all of them ready, so you can try to lay down the nori from Indonesia seaweed suppliers first on sushi rolling. Then, place the rice. After that, eggs and vegetables.
- Just roll it well, then get the sushi rolling out.
- Cut it into size that you want